Jun has once again begun to dazzle us with her brilliant thoughts. She entertains me often with her wisdom or her version of the world. Her mind has been active.
I was doing the dishes and she walked into the room with a sad look on her face:
- Jun: Momma. I was cleaning the bathroom, and I got hungry. //there was a short pause short pause that cause some panic at what she may have eaten// I was thinking I need a cookie. *whew*
She still has her issues with the calendar and her dislike of its arrangement.
- Jun: Why is the weekend only Saturday and Sunday when it could be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday too?
Her idea is nobody seems to like Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so why not make the part of the weekend so everybody will not hate them? It is difficult to argue with her logic.
We were speaking of birthday plans and when Jun can have her gifts. Out of the blue she says,
- You know what I got today? I got no snacks and no respect.
We were at the commissary when Jun came up with this gem of an idea,
-
I have an idea. You go get what you want and I will go to the cookie section and get Oreos. Chao lei fully supported her idea.
As I was fishing for ideas for my Christmas shopping list, I asked Jun what she would like. Her reply?
. “I like rainbows, soft things, and any kind of money.” ( do you think she is accustomed to multiple currencies in her life? haha)
What else will she come up with?
No comments:
Post a Comment