I got the urge to write this from Amber over at Airing My Laundry. The object is to make a list of what you are ok with. Here goes.
HEY, IT’S OK…
….. to be a little moody at 33 weeks of pregnancy.
….. to be happy to have the day to myself now that the children are in school.
….. to not have all the laundry done while I wait for the new housekeeper to start. Jared hired one to help me after Su is born. I got spoiled having one while in Japan. He was hired to help after Jun was born and I just never remembered to let him go. I wonder if that will work this time.
….. to shorten my usual walking route. I am pregnant after all. You try waddling everywhere you go.
….. to not worry if Jared will be here for Su’s birth. Given his track record of 0 for 2, it would do no good to worry about it. It is better to assume he will miss another one only to be pleasantly surprised when he is present. That is how we live in the Navy.
….. that both my children enjoy going to school. Enjoy, like I am barely an afterthought when I drop them at school and they cannot wait to get away from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment