I am almost finished! Braxton Hicks are occurring with a vengeance and I can never anticipate when they will occur, though it is not too often. To make them even more entertaining, Su seems to time many of her kicks with the contractions. But then, she kicks a lot anyway so maybe it is only coincidence.
Just a few more weeks and it will be done and this time, Jared may be here for the birth! They are scheduled to return with enough time for him to be present but only just. I have told Su she cannot arrive early or Poppy will be disappointed. The captain has ordered her to remain on board until he arrives. We will see if she follows orders better than her mother. lol If she waits, she will have something her siblings did not have, her father present for her birth.
I am looking forward to not being pregnant. Too many things happen that I do not care for. It would be nice to walk across the room without feeling I have run a marathon. I am over the soreness too. And sleep. I miss it.
I should not complain too loudly though. Su has been relatively easy compared to Chao lei and Jun. I have had no foods banned by her. Really, the most difficult thing I have faced with food is mild heartburn after eating a chocolate chip cookie. That is not to say I did not have terrible heartburn at times but at least it was not connected to food. Especially the food I really liked.
As the doctor says to me, “We are in the home stretch.” I look forward to delivery. Well, I look forward to post delivery.
So close to meeting this little girl! Prayers for a less uncomfortable end to the pregnancy and a safe delivery.
ReplyDelete