It can be surprising how enjoyable it is to just sit and watch. Watching the tugs move about the harbor is surprisingly relaxing. They are as bees hustling about accomplishing their deeds with determination. Even the occasional rain sprinkle cannot change my mood. Chao lei is enjoying watching the harbor's activities.
June is happy as usual providing I give her attention often enough. She also insists I speak to her often. So much so that if one were to visit my house it would be unnerving for them to witness my new habit of "talking to no one." I find it is as if am narrating my life for some unseen audience.
I must wonder of Jared's thoughts of this. He will probably just consider it another strange thing his wife does. Before he can do that though, he must be home. The Navy has kept him busy this summer. It is hopeful that when he does return they will allow him to remain for more than only a week this time.
I am happy though. The harbor is relaxing. My babies are happy and healthy. My husband will come home... eventually. What more could I ask for?
I'm glad you can find the joy in the chaos, and I can only hope that the Navy sends your husband home soon for some togetherness!
ReplyDelete