Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Beginning Where We Ended... sort of

I have found Sakai. He was my house keeper before. So there is good news and bad news. Bad news... Sakai has retired. Good news... his daughter Miyuki has replaced him.

I know Miyuki from when she helped me care for Chao lei after he was born. She is very much as her father was in her attention to her duties. Her father is proud of her and that is all I need to hear to decide to employ her. Yes, I was spoiled the first time. I see no reason to not continue being spoiled. lol  Also, her rates are as her fathers and very reasonable. She will come and do the major cleaning so I will be required to do is the daily upkeep.

I believe day care was a good choice for Chao lei. He seems to be making friends with other children that will attend class with him when school begins. One child is even from a family that is part of the ship. I think this will be good for them both once their fathers are deployed. They can go through the experience together and hopefully reassure each other.

As each day passes, I become more confident this tour will be better. Yes, we start with a deployment this time but that was coming anyway. It will just be done earlier than expected. There are too many other things that go very well to allow the negatives to control how I feel for this tour. Our time in Pensacola was only a brief respite. We are now home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment