I am settling into a routine of sorts. I am unsure of the wisdom of it since Mother and Jiao will not always be here. And try as I might, I am unable to remain asleep past 430 while Lt is gone. Even Mother complains I rise too early. I will admit naps come much easier these days though.
So far there is no colic. There does seem to be gallons of drool. I can not be anywhere without a cloth to wipe CL's face. He is very active, constantly kicking and moving his hands about. His also easy to smile. His father will be pleased with his strong lungs.... at first.
Chao Lei is strangely not fond of clothing. He is happiest when he is completely naked. I have thought perhaps his skin was sensitive but the doctor says he is not. There is a
urge problem he has when he is unclothed. It seems he has a fire hose and will soak anything within a meter of him including his own head at the slightest of breezes. For my own defense I have made little "tents." I found a site called
The Crunchy Mamacita that gives instructions to make shields for those moments. I did change the materials as I used terry cloth for the interior fabric to absorb better. Now if only I could find a way to deal with bath time.
There are many surprises CL has invented for me. I am sure he will invent more as he ages. I suppose the only question is, will I tell Lt or let him learn the surprises on his own?
Hahaha the "tents" are too cute! :)
ReplyDeleteCL sounds like a fun and lovely and robust baby! I can't wait to see pictures of mommy and baby together!!!!
ReplyDelete