That is what I do now. I attempt to rise from my seat I huff and puff. I attempt to walk on stairs I huff and puff. I am endless entertainment for Lt when I grunt and groan.
I almost made it. Thirtyfive weeks without a stretch mark. Now I have discovered one. Of course, some would ask what difference does it make? It is only one among many others. To answer, if it were on my left side it would make none. But this is my right side. It is the side not marred by many scars. I wished to keep it that way. *sigh*
I am quite the whale now. And I am in mortal fear of sneezing... or coughing... or being startled (which Lt is fond of doing to me). Watch "Finding Nemo" when the small octopus is startled and "inks" and you will know of me.
The hospital insists I have a birth plan. They gave me a form. Is this common in military hospitals? Two pages seems more complicated than necessary. I wish for Lt, Mother, and medical staff to be present. And even though pregnancy is a memorable experience that I am happy to have had, I want Little One out. I no longer wish to pee every 5 minutes and make futile attempts to find a comfortable position. I wish to return to eating food I enjoy rather than only what will not cause heartburn. Coffee... I want some. And mustard!
Mother's timing is close. She is to arrive February 15. Adjusted due date is February 22. (I still believe the first date of March 7. We will see.) The paper work for approval of her visit was incredible! So much to write only for mother to visit me!
First snow in Japan! This was Lt's view from the bridge. For a coastal city this is an impressive snow fall. It did wreak havoc all over the base with gate closures and office closures with the accompanying rescheduling.
I chose to remain indoors.Looking from the windows is preferable for me. It is enough to exit the elevator at the basement to throw away trash. (don't tell Lt I do this. I have told him Sakai empties it.)
Soon I will not be fat! Soon I will hold my son! I am having good fortunes! lol

It looks cold there.
ReplyDelete