Saturday, April 28, 2012
I Have Returned
I have returned to Japan!
It was a nice visit with Mother and Father and Jiao. To my surprise, my brother and his wife were there also. It was a nice visit with my brother also but not so much his wife. She was her usual snarky self (I recently learned that word!). I often wonder how my brother lives with her.
The trip otherwise was as expected. There was shopping, shopping, then more shopping!
The shopping district has so many stores! It is good that we set aside so many days else we would have missed one!
There were so many people from around the world! I met Germans, Italians, and even a few Americans!
But this was my favorite shop. I bought a few qi pao that, while not of traditional length, might attract Lt's attention. They are.... shorter... than usual. ;)
As you can see, American malls have nothing on Hong Kong malls!
I thought this trip would last until Lt returned. I was not gone long enough. It seems it will be a few more days until he returns. I believe this is what I have been warned of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow, Hong Kong looks amazing to visit.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!! Your pictures are incredible. So much to see squished into every space available! I think I would be overwhelmed...I tend to see everything without some kind of filter (sort of like my son). Disneyland was brutal on me. The Hong Kong mall--wow!!! Love your dress shop...and I'm sure your LT will LOVE your purchases *grin*
ReplyDeleteoh...and snarky is a grand word!! hee hee :D