Have you had a day that you were happy for no reason? Not a normal happy. One of those happys that is barely containable.
Today is one of those days for me! I have boundless energy. I flit as a bird from thing to thing. So far I have made brownies that I found at Skinnie Piggie's blog. I have made my Lt, and anyone else who is hungry, Jiaozi, chiu chau fan guo, cha siu baau, cheung fan, fung zao, sou, cheun gyun, and daan taat. I required the assistance of a small number of handy sailors to carry it to the office. I promised not all of it would disappear to the ward room. lol
Now I must fill the rest of the day! Whatever it is, I will have fun! I hope for you a day as mine!
Any day that contains brownies is a fine day.
ReplyDelete