Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

*sigh*

Jiao has gone home... I had forgotten how quiet my house is.

I had not thought her absence would be so obvious. When she was gone with the neices there was always the thought of her return. Now I know she is not coming at the evening and the house seems more empty. Luey and Nangua still play and make their noise but there seems a quietness about them I did not notice before.

At the least my Coastie will receive more of my attentions. I only hope he has not become accustomed to not having it!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a good time with your sister. I know the silence well...that of family energy missing from the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that silence. I learn about it when my grandkids leave after a very long visit. I usually love my silences and my own company, but I must admit to missing the energy and noise after they are gone! So... how did Coastie like Jiao? I'm glad you had a good summer with her.
    hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. haphazardkat... I will adjust in time but I will recall her visit with smiles.

    jeankfl... Coastie... tolerated her. His patience for an eager teenager was severly tested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Coastie was jealous of the missing attention ...

    ReplyDelete