This week has passed quickly but uneventful. My schedule has returned to normal since Jiao has returned home.
I see more of my Coastie. He is pleased for it as am I. I understand his thoughts of her visit. He did not say no aloud but it was clear he was jealous of time spent without him. Do not think he was mean spirited of it. He was very much the opposite. He gave much of his time with no comment. But there are comments that require no words and I saw them clearly. What is one to do in such a situation?
He knows very well I care for him but if one is denied the demonstration of it, it is sensible they may begin to doubt it. It is now time to sooth his sense of neglect so I will spend as much time as is possible to do so.
It is also to make me smile when I see him pouting silently. Thinking someone is jealous of my time with others makes me feel treasured. Now I must be sure to make him feel the only one I am sharing time with. At the least for a while. I do not wish to become a possession so it will be enough to reassure him.
We will walk the beach tomorrow. The reassurance will begin then.
I love it when they pout. Men are so fun, sometimes! At least these times shake them up a little and make them appreciate what they have. It is not always a bad thing to have them wanting more.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jean
Aww, he missed you :) How can you not love that? :D
ReplyDeleteUgh! The neglect must be repaired!
ReplyDelete;-)