I will admit I was reluctant to go at the first. Twentyfour feet sounds large until you are away from the dock and can not see the shore. It was difficult to see even the next wave. Now I am happy to have had the experience.
I did well in the waves. Everyone expected I would become ill but I did not. New Engineer and one other did. I thought it unfair since those behind them in the boat caught more fish than all the others. Considering what would be seen, perhaps it was best they were not ahead of me. :P
I believe it was a good day for all of us though I think it should be me that chooses the next outing. They are afraid I will choose something "girlie" for them. I did not do poorly. My fish was almost as large as me!
wow you got the biggest fish! congratulations! need help eating it?
ReplyDeleteAh... do not confuse size of fish with size of woman. ;)
ReplyDeletethat's a BIG fish!! *fires up my BBQ* :D
ReplyDeleteAmazing catch! How much did the fish weigh?
ReplyDelete