Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2025

It is Warming!

 I am pleased that winter is over and the warm temperatures are returning. I have neveer been fond of the cold weather. I am sure Alaska has its charm but the cold instills no desire in me to visit. I believe I would panic if somehow Jared received orders for there. Fortunately, there are no naval bases in Alaska so the chances are near impossible.

No, if I must be OCONUS, I prefer sunny Spain. I sit now with the courtyard door open enjoying 65° and a light breeze. Why am I up at 0100? The ship is to arrive in port at 0230. Why 0230? Because they can. Daylight seems to be an unsuitable time of day for docking. It is good there is no school tomorrow.

Fuente de la Plaza de Seville

 I am hoping Jared will be home for a short time at least. It would be good to do a short trip to Seville or Cordoba. If we can get a little more time, maybe even Tangier. I will not be picky. I just wish for a trip anywhere. I am not ticking the bucket list boxes very quickly.

All that remains for this morning is to retrieve my husband from the docks and finally fall into the bed... after putting three excited to see their daddy children to bed. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment