There has been a short lull in June's sassiness but she makes up for it.
Having to pick up Chao lei a little early from school because he was ill...
June: Mom, where are we going?
Me: *clap, clap, clap*
June: Mom, I do not want to deal with attitude this morning.
After an arguement with her brother...
June: Mom, you should call Chao lei a girl 'cause he is acting like a princessright now.
I had a sore throat the other day and could not speak very well. June's thinking on the subject discussing it with her father...
*whispering* "Look! (looking at me) I am Mommy." She looked to her father and said, "I do not have to listen to Mommy today because she cannot talk."
I will say I prefer her sassiness over her snarkiness. I wonder where she gets the snarkiness. It is not from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment