She is so sweet. And quiet! (So far)
She was born on the 24th at 2358. Two more minutes and she would have shared Father Bing's birthday. She is 18.25 inches and 7.1 pounds.
Once again, Jared will leave the ship first to greet his daughter then immediately return to complete his duties before returning home. When this will happen remains a mystery since there is no word of a return yet.
Meanwhile, I will rest. A picture is coming.
Thank you, Loach. I have not seen you write in a long time. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mei! I am sure she is so sweet! -Kait (Communikait)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kait. She so quiet, sometimes it is scary. Lol
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you, Mei! I've been so waiting for this announcement! I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDeleteI am well. Tired, but well. I will post a picture soon.
ReplyDeleteVery happy for you! Another successful journey for you, and once again an adventure.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm probably biased, but is there anything better than a quiet baby? :-)
ReplyDeleteA constantly quiet baby is worrisome. Some noise is better. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete