Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Week 10 has passed. A poster making party is an encouraging sign but I will accept it as something they do to occupy the families until the ship's return is a confirmed reality.

Finally, I get a picture but I cannot see that it is Jared. I must take his word for it.
It was only training but when you first see it before he explains, it does cause some serious concerns. Repair training is something all hands must be proficient with so all must practice. He says it is difficult work dragging a fire hose around inside the ship. If he is required to do it again, he would prefer doing so on deck. 

Another week of pregnancy has passed. We are week 16 and a bump is beginning to be noticed. Maternity clothes are becoming required if I desire comfort... at all. I have become an oil well of sorts. I find myself carrying wipes again to remove the body oil I am profusely producing. Sometimes I believe OPEC will ask me to join them. It seems I will be buying Shine Stopper again. It is somewhat expensive but it prevents me from looking as if I have fallen in a vat of oil.

Chao lei is completely back to his routine. One would think we did not travel anywhere recently. He is excited for basketball this year. What is strange is he is more excited for the Junior Run Club that follows. This I do not understand where his desire to run originates. I am not a runner. If you see me running, try to keep up because something big and scary is chasing me. Jared runs of necessity but complains of it ocaisionally. We have not encouraged running but neither have we discouraged it. We will support him though.




2 comments:

  1. That picture would definitely make me nervous, too! But I'm glad you got a picture, nonetheless. Also, yay for 16 weeks of this pregnancy - I Hope you're feeling well! Spencer loves running, as well, though I think it's because we encourage him to do so with us haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the little one is sparing her mother for now and I feel very well. It causes me to think of what may be in store for me later. lol

    ReplyDelete