Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

New Things

Today, I bought a new vehicle. Some would question the need of it. I is a new F150 truck. Yes, I do remember the quizzical looks from others, especially men, when driving my previous truck but I could not help myself. I became quite fond of them after I had one.

I do hope to buy a horse soon and will need this to carry hay and such things. It is much easier to use this that it was to use an Impala. It will also keep the interior much cleaner.

I have found a stable which is not very badly priced especially if I provide feed and do the core of my horse. This is not objectionable to me. It is really very relaxing. I believe Chao lei will enjoy meeting a horse. He is very adventurous.

I will search for an appropriate horse for me. Meanwhile, I will smile at the people who look to me as if a small woman has no business I such a truck.

2 comments: