Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good things

Sister-in-law has returned to her home the crisis being over. I am proud of myself since she did so with no scars or bruises. I think this is not a good way for us to begin. I have decided I will not base my like or dislike on this event and have told my Coastie this. He questioned my sense of this. This I do know. I will not rush from my house again without knowing for what reason.

My coastie has decided he wishes to drive a truck. Not a normal truck but one I require assistance of some sort to enter. What is the purpose of a vehicle that one requires a ladder to enter? I am not a tall person so many trucks require extra effort for me but this one is to my chest. I believe this is an effort for him to have a vehicle I will not drive. I wonder how practical he will find it when loading and unloading 100' hay bales from it.

WalMart sells step ladders. I wonder if he recalls this.

1 comment:

  1. You must have experience mounting great heights, though. Your horse is one example. It will be nice to see over all of the other vehicles, at least.

    ReplyDelete