Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

As Promised...

Here are pictures I promised to post of Walla Walla. I will not post all since Blogspot would likely wish to charge me for storage! lol


Photobucket

This is the performing arts building at the local community college.

Photobucket

This statue is in front of the school for becoming wine makers.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I found many vintage advertisements such as this scattered about town.

Photobucket

I had hopes THIS one was a current advertisement. It was not. :(

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

A welcoming sight as you enter the city.

Photobucket

It is difficult to travel far without seeing these grain silos.

Photobucket

I found this tree standing in a harvested field. It looked to be lonely.

Photobucket
Photobucket

These are also everywhere!

Photobucket

The friendly delivery man posed for me! lol

Photobucket

I found this truck tucked away on a side street.

Photobucket

I found myself surprised by this sign. I thought the lack would have been obvious.

Photobucket

Driving past the sign warning me of no warnings brought this view.

Photobucket

Beautiful views are everywhere. I will show you wineries and vinyards in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photos!! I work with people who are located in Walla Walla and talk to them probably once a week. Its nice to see pictures of where they live! :D

    ReplyDelete