I know this. I could make many excuses but in reality there are none to use since it takes little time to post a note.
My Coastie and I have decided our day. We will wed July 26. This was the best time to allow as many family to attend that wished to. It is also a better time for my Coastie to be away from his duties.
After the wedding we will travel to my Xi'An and visit until August 13. This is Father's gift to us. He wishes my Coastie to see where his bride has come from and to meet all of the family. I think this would be a very good thing for him. Perhaps it will assist him to understand me better!
I will be sure to post more often and more details.
I shall mark this day down on my blog calendar to be sure and wish you wonderful blessings on July 26 :)
ReplyDeleteYour lack of posting is understandable. You're in the midst of wonderful events. Your priorities are good.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it all.
Oh! Somehow I missed this one! July 26th.. Good day for a wedding! I will think good thoughts and send prayers for a good, long life on that day.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jean