I seem to have injured my shoulder.
My doctor has referred me to a therapist. She says it is only my shoulder is not straight. Now I must do excercises to correct it. I am also required to visit her twice each week where they pull on my arm and move it about. Also I must use a machine, much like a bicycle, with my hands. I must pedal for one mile in each direction.
Afterward, I am required to lay on a piece of foam only three or four inches wide so that my shoulder lowers. It is very uncomfortable.
I am told it is due to my leaning over my desk and I should sit straight. I had believed that is what I did. I will try to notice my position in the future.
There remains no ring. 8^\
I really hope you can fix it with Physical Therapy! Shoulders are tricky. When is your Coastie going to get in gear??LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for your good thoughts.. all the support from everyone meant a lot.
hugs,
Jean
Lord V hurt his shoulder too! He has pretty large rubber band thingies he has to use to exercise it--plus therapy. He sleeps with a body pillow cuz our friend (who is a message therapist) recommended it--he says it helps a lot.
ReplyDeleteKeep the faith on the ring. It will come :)
hmm, so they were right to tell us to sit up straight when we were kids. i have a cousin who does movie special effect stuff. he has problems with the nerves in his right arm because he has to use the mouse all the time. be careful, the desk job can be dangerous!
ReplyDelete