In spit of wishes to the contrary, life moves forward.
Nangua is adjusting to Fat Luey's abscence. To be sure there remain times that he simply lays on the deck and sighs. To occupy the other times he torments the dogs or watches the horses. There is no rodent that is safe.
I am also adjusting. I forget and call for him at times when I return home and have a momentary pain when I realize he will not answer. Since time will not permit me to go back, I move forward. *sigh*
My Coastie suggest buying another kitten. Why should I do this? There are many at the shelter facing death if there is no home for them. Also it will not replace the one lost. Nor will it cause me to miss him less. It will simply be another cat. One with its own personality.
I know he wishes to help me but does he not think I am able to think of these things myself? An embrace and silence accomplishes more than his suggestions. Still, I must smile for his efforts. It does, after all, show his affection for me.
Mother Bing insists I must do other things so I will be happy sooner so she has decided to take me to the berry patches (casts a suspicious eye to HaphazardKat... you have been talking, haven't you?). The goodies that result from picking and bleeding are always good but I must wonder if they are truely worth that. Of course, My Coastie is approving of this since he also enjoys the treats. It seems funny how he enjoys the goodies but always seems to be required for his duties when the time is for picking. I think we will discuss this more.
Now I must go to the store and get bandages and ointment.
LOL! I'm innocent I tell ya! :D
ReplyDeleteYou must post some pics of your war wounds and treats you make. I think thats a berry pickin requirement!
poor Nangua. once these days you should consider to get a Xigua for her.
ReplyDeletewhat kind of berry did you get? you need help consuming them?
just curious, are you watching Olympic Equestrian? they don't show it on prime time and i keep missing it. i love the horses!
ReplyDelete