Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

*sigh*

It seems I must wait to not feel sad for Fat Luey's death. Nangua still searches the house and barn for his playmate then comes to look to me as if I am hiding him. I hear him calling for Fat Luey often. I say he is calling for it has not been often he does such.

Perhaps it is my own emotion which causes me to hear a sadness in his voice and see it in his face. When he does not search for Fat Luey he is found in my lap, sighing often. There are things requiring my attention but I cannot bear to put him down and see to them.

Even now he searches. My heart aches for him.

3 comments:

  1. :( its true. Animals grieve.

    I'm so sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that breaks my heart. i feel your pain. poor Nangua.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you and Nangua doing?

    ReplyDelete