I have been asked to show pictures of my house so
This is my house. It is larger than it seems. Some decoration I will change to suit myself. Others would require more effort than seems logical.
Whatever it is I change I will do so slowly that I do not change my house very much only to find I have changed a thing that can not be undone.
To the left side is my room. This is where I play music. This is where I am alone when I need solitude. Very few are permitted here at those times.
This is my stable/barn. It is small but it need only keep 1 horse. Perhaps in future it will permanently keep 2.Hay is kept at the left of the door. This is a difference from Cherry's barn. Her hay is kept high in the loft. I must store on pallets to protect it from water if it runs heavy down the hill. Still, it is easier to get from the floor so I am satisfied with the risk of it.
horse require? Peevy seems happy to wander alone for the present.
If it seems not enough for him I am permitted to open the gate Cherry's pasture. I do not now only to keep myself from chasing Peevy when I wish to ride. He is disobedient at times.
My times of most frustration with him is after he has decided to visit his former home. He has done it often enough that he is becoming skilled in Chinese language. If he should speak it someday I am likely to be ashamed for I have been his only teacher.
My father could mistake the cows for being mine. They are not.
As you see, it is not so pretty in autumn. Especially when the cows graze the grass away.
What you see to the first trees is mine. All else you see beyond is Cherry's. She sold me this 18 acres. The sale is not noticeable on the maps. She has more than 100 acres remaining.
When I have more than empty walls, I will show you inside. For the now, here is my public room.It is the place I have my guests. It seems comfortable to me. Mother Bing assisted me to choose furnishings.
Soon I will take more photos and show the bed that cost me my violin.



Peevy looks lonely. he wants friends to play with.
ReplyDeleteyou are now the object of much envy.
It's all very nice. I must be difficult to leave home to go to work each day.
ReplyDeleteNay... she is now the object of much much uber much envy.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Very nice and thank you for posting the pictures! :D
ReplyDeleteThe field shot looks pretty, even in the tans of Fall :)