Su Zan is preparing to arrive. My plug is now gone and there is a slight show beginning. If I judge by previous deliveries, I could have a week to go as long as the show remains as light as it is.
Jared is home for this birth and has, for the first time, experienced some of the inconveniences of pregnancy. For instance, I have begun leaking. I knew it would begin soon but it catches me off guard every time. I have slept snuggled up to his back each night. Two nights ago the leaking began…with an attitude. Jared awoke with the back of his t-shirt soaked. I attempted to not snicker. I was not successful.
He is also condemned to sleep next to an insomniac wife for
at least a week or two. He sleeps lightly so I wake him often as I move to
find a comfortable position. I think he misses the ship sometimes. I do sympathize with him.
Deliovery can be any time. Now would be acceptable to me. I love
Su but I miss having my body for only me. I miss sleep. I miss not hurting and aching
only because I woke up from what little sleep I do get. Jared has promised at least one night that I will not be required to wake for Jun. I am curious how he plans to make that happen.
I am almost there though so it is a good thing. Su will be here and all will be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment