Pages

Wednesday, December 06, 2023

What the Heck?

It seems education is not June's favorite activity so far this week. In two short days her attitude went sour.

On Monday, she was practicing her letters...

             Me: June, that is not how you write an “h.”

            June: Oh, fiddle crap sticks.

I honestly do not know where she gets such things. 

After picking her up yesterday, I was treated to the following...

            June: I need to go home. This week is so long. I hate people.

Only two days in and she is that tired of her week? Then again, I have had those kind of weeks too.

On the way to school this morning, we were just asking simple, random questions.

           Me: June, how many wheels does a tricycle have?

          June: I do not know. I do not know all the Spanish yet.

Perhaps I am overloading her learning abilities with too much too soon. I believe I will forego her language lessons for now.

1 comment: