Grandmother! Your grandchildren will be descending upon you!
I have decided the children and I will travel to see their grandparents. We will fly to Xi'an the 19th and return the24th. I believe four days will be near what they can tolerate. They have no other grandchildren now, for which my brother never ceases to hear of from my mother. I will be sure to ask his wife why it is that she has no children yet only to be facetious. lol This is the wife I have said I would replace if it were my place.
I have told Mother and Father of the visit. Mother has said she will limit office visits that week but cannot close the clinic completely. Father is self employed and has other employees so may do as he wishes though I cannot really see him staying away from working for too long. It is too much his nature to work. If nothing else, my children will see where their mother was born. Literally. I was born in their house. Mother and Father still sleep in the same bed I was born in. How is that for a unique place to take your children? Lol
So, one week of the summer filled. Eight more weeks to fill. I have other destinations in mind that need to be settled on. I do not believe Jared will complain of me not spending any money this summer. Rather, he will complain of how much I am spending. I will simply tell him to be careful what he tells me to do. I may do it. ;-)
Ahhh! This is exciting! I hope you're well into your beautiful trip to see family now and enjoying it! Have fun, Mei!
ReplyDelete