June never ceases to entertain. Sometimes it is because she is being sassy, sometimes it is from innocence. The first episode is, I believe, from innocence.
Last Sunday, June got up late. Some mornings are a lot of work to get her moving. It seems she has decided to not be as her father and rise so early. She got up so late that she missed breakfast before church. Food was definitely on her mind.Today was communion at church and when she saw the trays she said, “Yay! Are those snacks?” The congregation got quite the chuckle from it.
This next one is bad enough, I debated on writing it. It is sassy at it's finest. Well, perhaps not finest but... well... you decide.
I had picked up June and Chao lei from school and we had completed some errands and were on the way home when suddenly, from the back seat I hear...
- June: Oh! That hurt my butt!
- Me: (obviously concerned of the outburst) What happened?
- June: I farted too hard and it hurt. (pause) Now there is a big stink in the car.
- Chao lei: (big sniff) Oh gross!
That language is not used in my house as a rule. I do not use it. I have not heard Jared use it (and he swears it was not from him). June is the only one I have heard. At the least, it was only us in the car. I would have been mortified if anyone else had heard her.
Given the long chuckle from Jared when I informed him of this episode, apparently it was funny. I hope she grows out of this "humor" soon.
JUNE!!! Making me laugh out loud
ReplyDelete