Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ugh!

How bored must we be for this virus to go away? Everything is closed or cancelled.

There is a limit to how much exposure to video gaming I am willing to allow Chao lei. I am able to pick up school work for him but that occupies only so much time. TV is not much of an option for him. Keeping him occupied is getting more difficult as the days pass.

I am forced to do remote teaching though some classes are cancelled outright. I am unable to access my office after a one-time pass to retrieve what I would need for remote classes. Have you ever been forced to do that? It is inevitable that one would forget something. I forgot a few things. Now I am reconstructing those things I forgot. It is so fun re-doing things already done.

Jared is at least underway for now. It is almost as if they intend to keep the sailors healthy by keeping them isolated at sea. It does make one think...

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Mei! It's been so hard here...everything is closed and/or closing. I'm so hopeful this situation will turn soon. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete