PCS time is approaching. I often question if I am the only one for whom time seems to pass quicker as the time approaches only to slow again when the move is imminent. At this moment, time is passing quickly; So quickly I wonder of finishing everything that needs to be completed before there is no more time. I also know from my last move that at the end I will wonder of why I finished everything so soon.
My plan for predeparture is to visit home after Charles has gone ahead. I have not seen my friends in too long of time. I also have some things I must check on like my house. Those living there are trustworthy to care for it but it remains mine therefore it remains my responsibility. I do intend to return to it someday.
I must also plan excursions to Chao lei's favorite places. He enjoys the zoo but the bird park is his favorite. He would certainly miss holding the birds. I do not recall such a park in Japan but then, I never looked for one. He is also very fond of The Pensacola Mess Hall. It is a science museum that children can touch and do experiments. I wonder of what we will be able to discover that will replace these favorites.
I believe this time in Japan will be much different that the last. Then we lived as a couple and left with an infant. Now we will be there accompanied by a near six year old child. Our adventures will likely be different.
I become more excited about this move.
I hope your move goes smoothly!
ReplyDelete