The Cdr's orders have arrived. He is not happy for them as I am.
We will go to Florida where the Cdr will become a teacher. At the least it is what I assume since he is to be in the Naval Education and Training Command. He is not pleased with his new assignment. It is shore duty. He will be forced to live with me day after day with no escape to sea. ;-)
It will be interesting to see how we are when there are no periods of absence as there have been. I have been told that a change to shore duty can be difficult because of this. I believe we will do well. I was careful of my choice of husband as he was careful of his wife.
Now there are appointments to be set and preparations to be made. We have eight months before we leave. He will be ashore for most of it. It will be good practice for him. lol
How awesome! My sister lives in Florida (not far from Pensacola) and it's amazing there!
ReplyDeleteIf you do end up in Florida, let me know. That's where my parents live, and where I grew up. The PNW is better, of course, but I can so be it. :-)
ReplyDelete