Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

I have returned

After a short break in blogging, I have returned.

I thought it would also help me keep track of important things concerning the upcoming move. It is not that we know anything of it because we do not. It seems the Navy has chosen to keep this secret to themselves for the moment.I have discovered we are not the only family is such a predicament. There are three others I know of.

There have been rumors of what is the cause but they are only rumors. Of course, if one of the rumors proves true it would be very good news for the Commander. Alas, rumors are almost always contain only small kernels of truth so I will place no confidence in any of them.

Good news from me. My dissertation is written and submitted. I wait for the committee to do its work. If all is well then I may add D.S.C. to my official signature after graduation. I believe this time is more difficult than the actual writing of the dissertation. I do not do well in waiting. At the least, the Commander will (should) be home at graduation.

"Stay tuned" for more updates.

Chao lei says "hello" and Yuki says Meow"

No comments:

Post a Comment