Pages

Friday, June 06, 2014

Keeping Busy

I have re-discovered that keeping busy helps me stay cheerful while LCDR (He got promoted this month!) is underway. Summer patrol is long and full of emails that say nothing. At the least, Chao lei is able to see and here his father on the computer now and then.Chao lei and I have kept busy by going to parks and the day care center for play times. Our days are kept full.

It is night times that are most difficult. My son sleeps quietly and most times there is no one to speak to. I watch the tv. AFN is nice but it is also so predictable. After all, there is only so much time in a day and there is only one channel.

I read voraciously. I am afraid the book store is nearly out of books to read. I am there often looking for something new. As an alternative, I read and re-read my research data, organizing it into a comprehensible reference file so that when it is time to write my dissertation it is not such a difficult task.

One might believe there is so much time left from my day blogging would be more often. In truth I do attempt to write but each day seems to be only a copy of the previous one. How much can one read of trips to the park and the day care before they cease reading? I have thought that perhaps I should write at least once a week unless something of interest arises.

*sigh* I do hate these times of .... blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment