I will admit it. I have allowed this blog to suffer terribly of neglect. Very few even read it any longer. I have determined to change this and write more frequently. It is, after all, good for me also.
I have used the excuse of school. It is a poor one. Perhaps at the beginning it could be justified. There was a routine to be established and there were syllabi and rubrics to write. They are established and written now so there is no longer an excuse.
I believe there is some discouragement with writing also. I have envied those women who write that develop their themes for writing. I have participated in "Walk-about Wednesday", "Fill In The Blank Friday", and others. I regularly read "Wordless Wednesday" over at Jen's The Adventures Of Our Army Life. I have been unable to develop my own idea that does not feel as if I am copying someone else's idea. Perhaps I am overly-sensitive to plagiarism because of school.
I will develop something. In the mean time you will have to hear of Chao lei and Lt.
I think the nice thing about blogging is its informality. Pieces do not have to be totally original or formally perfect, they just allow you to communicate to the world at large and share interesting thoughts, experiences and feelings you might have. I look forward to reading more of your musings.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your posts because they are "yours". No one and nothing can compare and that is as it should be.
ReplyDeleteYou are always original and I love that about you!
ReplyDelete