He currently favors his socks as suitable things to put in his mouth. For this reason it is difficult to keep socks on his feet. I get "looks" when we are out and he has pulled them off. At the least, if he is chewing it I am able to say "See? He removes them to chew them! It is not as if I did not put them on before leaving home."
This sock removal is only an issue when he tires of chewing and decides to throw instead. I am unable to recall how often I have gone to the NEX to buy him new ones. I certainly hope he will grow from this time of sock chewing very soon. Lt is sure to begin asking of the frequent new socks Chao lei is wearing.
I am a happy mother. Chao lei seems happy even though his mother leaves him for some time each day at daycare.
As an aside, can anyone tell me of how to get Chao lei's hair to lie down without covering him in creams? It absolutely refuses to stay down in spite of any hair product for babies I have used. I am getting crazy from it.

No comments:
Post a Comment