He has not seen this demonstrated in our house. Perhaps it is behavior learned at daycare. I do not see what reason there would be to raise your voice in the presence of babies though. It cannot be tv. It is not on when Chao Lei is in the room. I have read articles such as THIS ONE that say tv is not good for babies. Lt is not always happy for this rule but Chao Lei is first in consideration.
I was preparing for school but there were no classes to teach and only additional research was to be done. Given Chao Lei's behavior this morning, I thought it best to remain with him. The behavior seemed much like insecurity to me so I will remain with him for the day and we will enjoy each other's company. It will be a better day than planned.
What day could be better than time spent with one you love and who loves you?
Awww sounds like he is trying to get mommy to take notice ;-). Hope you enjoy your day together!
ReplyDeleteSo true. My seven month old does seem to "yell" at me more (he sounds like a baby dinosaur) when I'm ignoring him for whatever reason (dinner, phone, etcetera).
ReplyDelete