Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

... Sigh...

There will be no visit home this year. :-(

Return to school approaches quickly and Lt's ship will not depart soon enough to give sufficient time to visit those at home.

I looked forward to the visit but there is always next year. Complaining of it will not change it. It is one of those things I have chosen by choosing to marry Lt. What is it I have to complain of? I have a loving husband and an adorable son. I am pursuing education in a field I enjoy. I teach others the joy of music by teaching them to create it. I live in a beautiful place that is not so much different from my home. I now have more time to plan and prepare properly for next year.

Besides, next year Lt may be able to accompany me. He will have leave time to use. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's always tough when you can't go home but hopefully you can soon.

    ReplyDelete