Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Love Reading

I love reading the blogs I have discovered through various blog hops and on my own. I often read in wonder the ease with which the authors seem to write, making even the simple things so interesting.

I do not write so easily. I stare at the large blank canvass that is my blog post editor and I must struggle to fill it. What in my life could be of interest?

I suppose I could tell you of my research of new ways to ensure data privacy and security. I have a plentiful supply of information waiting to be written into a dissertation. Anyone? No? So much for that subject.

Or I could tell you of each of my days but soon there would be no reason to visit here since each would be the same as the day before... usually.

I could write of each day with Little One but how much of poopy diapers and vomit is permitted? To be sure I know reaching milestones is an appropriate subject. For instance, Lo is beginning to pull himself about on the floor. Perhaps I could purchase this outfit for him and save myself work. To damp mop I would only need to put water on the floor now and then. Too much?

I could write of the adventures of Lt. What he does and where he goes. No... OPSEC rules that subject. As Lt has told me at several occasions, "There is a reason the ship is not often written of."

I suppose I could write of make-up... if I wore any. I am one who must ask how to use it so that would not be a subject for me to write of. If you too ask questions of use, visit Elle at Elle Sees.

It seems I will continue to struggle to find subjects to write of. Be patient please. Perhaps I will have good fortune and discover a subject I may regularly discuss with some level of knowledge. :-)

1 comment:

  1. "I could tell you of my research of new ways to ensure data privacy and security."

    In this post Orwellian world that is a very pertinent topic.

    ReplyDelete