I am snowed in here in Walla Walla. It looks as if there iwll be a small time between storms tomorrow so I will attempt to reurn then.
There is 18 inches here so traveling about is illadvised. I walk from place to place. I found it necessary to buy a pair of boots. My feet were cold!
Think of me tomorrow as I attempt to get home.
We have a little snow, in Oklahoma, but nothing like that!! Ours is usually more ice than anything! Hope you stay warm and get home safely. Just go slow and steady, and you should do fine, on snow. Have fun with it!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jean
Yikes! Frozen vines!
ReplyDeleteCareful walking around, but enjoy the extra time you've got.
Be careful driving home! I bet the snow covered vineyards were pretty to see :)
ReplyDeleteI am home safely!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! and Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe how much snow we got???
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas. Glad to see you made it safely back home :)
Hey, I come back here and hope can contact you again after so long time missed....
ReplyDeleteOr you can addd my msn: lzc7718@hotmail.com
Are you buried in snow somewhere?
ReplyDelete