Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another trip

It seems there are more issues needing attention at the other office.

I will spend the remaining week out of my office and inside another's. It is not all bad. The other office is again in Walla Walla. :) The only question is how much time will there be to explore. As it seems now, if I am to trust the current estimations, there will be little more than time for eat, sleep, and work. I hope to be better than than Big boss believes.

4 comments:

  1. We have an empty wine cellar!

    Just sayin... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you have time for some fun while you're there! I know you'll do well, and astound Big Boss with your speed. Have a wonderful time, and a great Christmas season!
    hugs,
    Jean
    Let's do some big jobs in Mafia wars!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were speedy with your work! Can't go to Walla Walla and not explore. The latest wines are being released now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now snow bound. :)

    ReplyDelete