I have found myself trying to convince Father to allow Jiao to come. I require someone besides Peevy to talk to. Cherry has begun preparing for the summer shows and is quite busy. Mother Bing has been ill so I do not disturb her beyond asking for her health. Even the nephews have found themselves too occupied to visit. Even my Coastie is unable to talk with me since there is much work to do for him.
He has sent me a picture. I think he sent it to cause me worry. He calls it a picture of their fun. It causes my heart to race and my worry to increase.
What would possess him to send such a picture? Does he think I do not think of his safety enough? I think I will visit the dock again soon. Perhaps it will ease my mind seeing him with ALL of his protective clothing properly worn. If he resists I will ask his boat mates to help him. They enjoy dim sum. They will do as I ask and I will feed them as the dining facility will not. >:DI will have my way in this.
My Coastie's behavior causes me to question. He speaks in riddles and smiles. I am thinking his proposal is near. He gave me the new spouse manual and told a story as to why that is suspect.
I ask when we will be able to see each other and he replies soon then asks how much time I am able to tolerate him. Then he tells me it might be easier with a "little coasty running around." The friends I have met look to me with knowing smiles. What am I to think of these things?
Perhaps it is my imagination out of control. I prefer to think I am rational and having logical conclusions to the evidence.
Wow. That is one heck of a picture - I assume your coastie was the photographer and not a passenger. But the thing is... boys will always be boys. It appears their idea of fun always includes scenarios conducive to substantial bruising.
ReplyDeleteLittle coasties running around? LOL. I think your suspicions are entirely founded. :-) Enjoy this time of anticipation, anxiety love and excitement.
lol! i've never heard anyone wishing the network collapse just so she has something to do. i think work is making room for your Life ;)
ReplyDeleteMen complain that we as women are a mystery and confusing. Pfftt! I say! They speak in more riddles than can be humanely fathomed. Why can't they just say things directly instead of leaving us so puzzled?
ReplyDelete