The Japanese are very fond of their museums which made it surprising that they were so empty. I suppose it can be blamed on CoVid but it still strikes me as odd since masks are a matter of normal practice for many people in Japan if only for the sometimes heavy pollution or perceived threat of illness.
The museum is free, which is a good price. lol Most important was Chao lei enjoyed it. Mostly. Some parts were very boring for him. We could knew this because he was not shy in telling us so. Seeing the daily living items of people past did not much interest him.
Our walk home took us through a park that we stopped at to let Chao lei run some energy off. I believe Mikasa Park is our goal for today. There are a few things to see there. The largest, and I believe the most interesting (to Chao lei at the least), will be the battleship, Mikasa.
Since Jared could get only a week leave, we are doing our best to make good the promise of family time. We will need to research for other parks within our liberty area but it is Japan. It should not be difficult. If all else fails, we can have an interesting day at the docks watching the activities of the port.




I am glad you at least get a good week as a family, and I look forward to hearing more of your time together as a family! Our boys are quite the same as Chao Lei. They're on the go nonstop, but they recall tiny details I never saw!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the weather permits, we will do something every day
ReplyDelete