Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Dinner tonight

I require a babysitter tonight. My dear husband has arrange for us to attend a murder/mystery dinner this evening. Also, he is play some part in the evening and refuses to reveal to me what that part is. This dinner is to be based on the board game "Clue."

I have never attended a dinner such as this so the mystery for me is how it is performed. I admit, though, I am curious to how convincing in his role my husband will be. If I am to decide based on his abilities at home, he is doomed... or I am well deceived. lol In any case, it should prove interesting.

At the least, the weather is not horrible for the weekend. We will take Chao lei to "The Pensacola Mess Hall" and possibly to the beach after. It is sad he will miss the Mess Hall summer camps this year. I am hoping we will soon discover something that resembles it once we are settled in Japan again.

Many things change with a PCS. Chao lei must learn this too it seems. He is adventurous though.

No comments:

Post a Comment