Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Have you ever?

Have you ever spent your week end reading a textbook only to discover on Monday it was the wrong book? I did that this last week end. In my defense, the book titles had only one word difference. The subject matter was quite different though. To hide my error prove I am capable, in lab I was able to successfully break into a kqd secured network. It is a long known weakness I exploited but it can be difficult to achieve.

Little One seems to enjoy his daycare. He seems happy when I arrive to take him home. This still does not encourage me to care for it. In fact, it... disappoints me when he does not show more eagerness to come to me. I suppose I should be happy he feels secure where he is left. I am, but still... a small part of me wishes for him to not be so happy away from me. *sigh* I am terrible.

Dry dock... what is it for? I would have thought all delayed maintenance would be performed there. I would be incorrect. The ship now sits at the dock being scraped and painted, equipment is being replaced, and only those who need, know what else is being done. Can less than a year at sea really cause so much work to be done?

At the least, Lt is home. Who can say for how long? I will enjoy it while he is here.





1 comment:

  1. Reading the wrong textbook can be useful. It just means you hopefully learned something new and unexpected.

    ReplyDelete