Mother's perfect planning has failed!
I know I should find no joy in it. I have been told I should be concerned. But what pleasure it would bring to see Mother's face at the news her planning is, for once, not infallible!
If you knew of her history you would understand. Everything she has planned has always followed her map. It has always been the right people, at the right place, at the right time. Nothing has ever gone awry. She has made sure for me to remember this as she has made plans for my wedding.
She has failed! I shall ensure she knows this! Perhaps then I will not again be reminded of her perfection.
What failed? My hairdresser has canceled. She has decided to retire.
I know. I have weeks to find another. That is not the point. Mother's plans have met an obstacle. It is finally victory for me!
Simple pleasures. ...sigh...
lol! are you sure you don't have anything to do with the hairdressers decision to retire? ;)
ReplyDelete