Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Today...

I have not returned to walking on the floor. My spirits are still much to high.

I would have thought the impending visit of Mother would have dampened the feelings. Not because she is some horrible person. She is just a Chinese mother who wishes to have her way in things.

I will be the dutiful daughter and listen. I will likely concede many things to her. She is a wise woman, after all. But I will also have my way in those things which I think important to me.

I believe there is little to draw my feet to the floor at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I find myself grinning big reading this post! :D your happiness is infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo much fun, listening to your plans!! I'm very pleased you are so happy your feet can't come down.. May you and your Coastie have many happy years together. I can't wait to hear the plans when your Mother comes! What is the date?
    hugs,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete