Greetings to any who still read here!
What is it that I do with my time? One thing is travel. My Coastie took me to Seattle Friday night. We returned today. Do not fret! I was well supervised by Jiao! I must say I envy my friend's closeness to the Pacific Science Center (my apologies for not contacting you. I was not informed of this visit and had no computer with me). I fear I would miss more work than is wise if I were to live so close. Jiao laughed at me as I beat a drum at a rhythm festival. It is more work than one may know before experiencing it!
The Space Needle had a beautiful view. I am thinking, after seeing my friend's view from his new home, that I may have indeed seen at the least his building. We had dinner and it was... good. I had the vegetable gateau. At the beginning it tasted quite good but soon became soggy and much too sweet. The grilled salmon was much better. It is good to steal bits from My Coastie's plate! ;)
My mother's efficiency has gotten me far ahead of my planning schedule. It is her belief there is no reason to wait. As a result, my dress is chosen, the dancers and musicians are chosen, the hall is booked, the tables are mapped, the menu is chosen, and the cake is ordered. I begin to wonder if my presence at the wedding will be required! I am sure she has planned for a proxy should something happen to me! She is a superwoman to do these things from Xi'An!
What am I to do for near 4 months?
awww you are all grown up and getting married ....
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! I'm so glad you both take the time to make little trips together. This is a great way to truly see who the other is. I'm sure your friend will forgive.;-) Sounds like you have plans and details well in hand... just make sure to get plenty of pictures to show us! I've never been to Seattle, either.. it sounds like lots of fun, with many points of interest! Post some pictures, please, if you have some good ones.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jean
I shake my head at you. So many places I could have suggested for all of you! :-)
ReplyDeleteDining at the Space Needle is nice, if only for the dizzying view. And I'm sure you saw my place from such a close distance. I may even have been out on the patio with Bailey at the time.
As for your mom, a fun pastime could be to test her organisational skills. Throw some loopholes at her!
Missed your entries, my friend.
Congratulations! It HAS been a while. Will you show pictures of your dress??
ReplyDelete